We support you in maximising your enterprise development,
supplier development, socio-economic and skills development activities.
We have developed a unique enterprise development and supplier development (ESD) model to assist
South African companies to achieve their ESD points on the B-BBEE scorecard.
We assist corporates to strategically and effectively deploy their enterprise-development funds in a manner which
creates real, sustainable impact and, at the same time, serves the corporate’s long-term strategy.
We are known for our ability to expeditiously develop and implement tailored enterprise development programmes.
For example, we can design programmes that:
- Support your local community
- Address the literacy levels of participants
- Support specific groups such as women, youth and so on
- Link enterprise development to your supplier-development objectives to ensure a healthy pipeline into your supplier-development programme
Our range of programmes is designed for the different stages of the entrepreneur’s lifecycle, including:
- Introducing entrepreneurs to the concept of business, and helping them develop their ideas into executable businesses
- Helping entrepreneurs take their business ideas to the first level of commercialisation
- Assisting entrepreneurs to get their businesses off the ground and start generating revenue
- Getting entrepreneurs to the next level of business, especially those who have the potential to create more jobs
- Accelerate business development stages (from Growth through to Expansion and Maturity)
We assist corporates to create supplier-development programmes that speak directly to their business needs.
Many South African corporates find it difficult to effectively link their supplier-development budgets to a substantial and sustainable preferential-procurement impact on the B-BBEE scorecard.
MindColours Consulting is working with the transformation and procurement departments of some of South Africa’s top blue-chip companies, especially in the mining industry, to devise long-term strategies that create meaningful transformation in their supply chains.
Our supplier development programme allows you to:
- Identify candidate businesses with the potential to be included in your supply chain, and groom these businesses for supply chain partnerships with you
- Address the need, and benefit, from the B-BBEE focus on Supplier Development, allowing you to increase the number and quality of existing and potential new black-owned companies in your supply chain
- Move your suppliers from non-strategic and non-capital-intensive elements of your supply chain (low barrier to entry) to the strategic and capital-intensive element of your supply chain (high barrier to entry)